[Pw_forum] superposition

Eduardo Ariel Menendez P emenendez at macul.ciencias.uchile.cl
Thu Aug 31 23:07:11 CEST 2006

Hello
I think that this combination of keywords does the job of generate the
superposition of atomic densities

               restart_mode = 'from_scratch' ,
           electron_maxstep = 1,
                   conv_thr = 1.0D+10 ,  ! Yes, it is D+10
                startingpot = 'atomic' ,
            	mixing_beta = 0.0,
                startingwfc = 'atomic'
at least it runs up to the end and writes a density file.
Regards
Eduardo