[Pw_forum] Re: whether PWSCF can calculte the transport spectral

Steven Dixon stevendixonmail at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 15:40:01 CEST 2006

Dear Gosia:
Thank you for your reply.
I know that group velocity can be calculated from the
derivative of the
band energy respect to kx, ky, kz. Then the efficiency
factor can be
calculated, then a2F. I have read some codes about
calculation of the
spectral function. But  I still don't know how to
calculate the efficiency
properly and add it to the transport spectral
function. Can you help me
to modify that codes, and sent it to me?

Another question: If the structure is anisotropy.
Whether the electrical
conductivity tensor can be calculate use this
theory/PWcodes?

Thanks in advance and best wishes

Steven Dixon