[Pw_forum] whether PWSCF can calculte the transport spectral function

Steven Dixon stevendixonmail at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 08:06:34 CEST 2006

Dear all:
 I am a new user of PWSCF. I write my questions as follows:
 In the PHYSICAL REVIEW B, VOLUME 57, NUMBER 18  11276, it introduce the
 electron-phonon intreaction spectral function of superconductor and the transport
 spectral function, and it said the efficiency factor is the only difference between
 these two functions. I know that PWSCF can calculte the electron-phonon intreaction
 spectral function, I want to know whether PWSCF can calculte the transport
 spectral function.

 Steven Dixon