[Pw_forum] Publications resulting from PWscf/Quantum Espresso

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Aug 25 10:43:30 CEST 2006

Dear Derek and Nicola: GREAT!
I was hesitating to reply to Derek and to support his idea, waiting
for the first occasion to talk to Nicola.
Nic has been swifter than me!
Very good, and thanks a lot.
Stefano

On Aug 25, 2006, at 1:43 AM, Nicola Marzari wrote:

> Dear Derek,
>
> brilliant idea.
>
> I am working in this very days to the wiki of Espresso - I will
> announce
> in more detail project et al to everyone soon. But it's there, and
> will
> soon take shape:
>
> http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>
> (comments are welcome, to the list, not personal).
>
> I've created a Bibliography section, and inside it there is a Quantum
> Espresso Application menu, divided year by year.
>
> As soon as the wiki is operative, people will be able to add
> their contribution into this (we need to have some instructions
> on a common format, and the like).
>
> 			nicola
>

> stewart at cnf.cornell.edu wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>  I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a page on the
>> PWscf or Quantum Espresso site where people could post references
>> to papers done with the package.  I think this would provide a
>> great resource for people starting out with the code and also
>> highlight the strengths of the approach. This could probably be
>> done in a wiki format with some level of control implemented.
>> Best regards,
>> Derek
>> ################################
>> Derek Stewart, Ph. D.
>> Scientific Computation Associate
>> 250 Duffield Hall
>> Cornell Nanoscale Facility (CNF)
>> Ithaca, NY 14853
>> stewart (at) cnf.cornell.edu
>> (607) 255-2856

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)