[Pw_forum] Publications resulting from PWscf/Quantum Espresso

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 25 01:43:35 CEST 2006

Dear Derek,

brilliant idea.

I am working in this very days to the wiki of Espresso - I will announce
in more detail project et al to everyone soon. But it's there, and will
soon take shape:

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

(comments are welcome, to the list, not personal).

I've created a Bibliography section, and inside it there is a Quantum
Espresso Application menu, divided year by year.

As soon as the wiki is operative, people will be able to add
their contribution into this (we need to have some instructions
on a common format, and the like).

			nicola