[Pw_forum] error during compilatio

Matteo Cococcioni matteoc at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 16 18:23:56 CEST 2006

Dear Axel and Stefano,

thank you for your comments and suggestions. It works! I just followed Axel's
instructions and was able to obtain a make.sys that compiles a working pw.x.
I didn't menage to compile cp.x though. I even tried to compile runcp.o with
lower optimization level but didn't work.
The make.sys that works is attached to this email. I think it can be used to
have this architecture recognized by the standard configure (instead
configure.old pc_ifc).
Stefano: yes it's a MacBook and I'm pretty happy so far. I even like
the glossy
lcd screen. it seems pretty fast too (running the code) though I will do more
extensive benchmark.
Does anybody know if the intel compiler for Linux (freely available)
would work
on this machine? I probably will try after the licence expires.

Thanks again!

Matteo