[Pw_forum] Warning messages

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 00:25:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

It seems you are using the CVS version, because the
same message has been reported quite recently, but
with  stop of the program. Following the recipe
prescribed the compilation was successful.
Here is a link for this message:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2006-July/004558.html

So, I assume you should not be worried about these
messages if you did some tests from /examples and got
the same (may be with small deviations due to
different  libraries, CPUs, OS, etc. used).

Good luck,
Eyvaz.