[Pw_forum] Warning messages

Donghee Lim limkr at umich.edu
Thu Aug 3 23:15:06 CEST 2006

Dear All,

I was wondering what the following "warning" messages are for.
The calculation was normally completed. Do I need to do anything for
those warning messages?

Thank you,
Donghee Lim

Warning:   FFTs have been heavily restructured, those using sunperf are
untested
Warning:   Please locate and remove the following line in
Modules/fft_scalar.f90
:
            call errore('cft_1z','sunperf untested, please test',1)
Warning:   Please recompile, test, report if it works

     Initial potential from superposition of free atoms

     starting charge   15.49992, renormalised to   16.00000
Warning:   FFTs have been heavily restructured, those using sunperf are
untested
Warning:   Please locate and remove the following line in
Modules/fft_scalar.f90
:
            call errore('cft_1z','sunperf untested, please test',1)
Warning:   Please recompile, test, report if it works
     Starting wfc are atomic

     total cpu time spent up to now is     47.51 secs