[Pw_forum] problems with running example

辉 曹 caohui1209 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 25 04:59:34 CEST 2006

Dear all:
  I've installed espresso-2.1.5 and the whole processure seemed to be successful, including configuration and "make pwall". When I ran example01,
  it also seemed to be normal. However, the .out files in the result directory were unexpected.  The .out files end with " from cfts_3: error #   1; routine called by wrong architecture". It stopped with the k-point list and did not give out the band-energy.
  I chose icc and ifort as c- and fortran- compiler. My libs are lapack and blas. I installed  espresso in a parallel system but I did not use mpic and mpif90.

  Thank you.