[Pw_forum] Re: Problem with examples

stewart at cnf.cornell.edu stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Fri Apr 21 20:37:35 CEST 2006

Hi Cesar,

   That looks almost identical to the one that I am using to compile things.
The only difference is that I am using the external fftw library for the FFT
routines.  This could be the difference since I believe your crash was in
some fft calls.  Try downloading the fftw library, compile it with the intel
compiler, and link it in.  It should be a little faster anyway :).

Regards,

Derek