[Pw_forum] PW compilation with Threaded and MPI FFTW

H.S.Domingos hsd22 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 16:21:34 CEST 2006

I would also be interested to know this.

For example in the makefile e have :

DFLAGS = ...-D__FFTW -D__USE_INTERNAL_FFTW ....

and that seems to suggest that you can use threaded FFTW by changing the
flags and giving the FFTW path.

Could  I then ask if you would kindly tell me what the right flags are ?

best regards,

Helder

|  Dr. Helder S. Domingos                                             |
| INESC Microsyst & Nanotechnol, Lisbon, P-1000 Portugal              |
| and                                                                 |
| R&D unit for  Molecular Chemical Physics                            |
| Chemistry Department, University of Coimbra                         |