[Pw_forum] Problem not related PWscf

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Sat Apr 15 04:32:00 CEST 2006

I recommend you Rocks distribution, it's easy to install and management. it was just
took me one and half an hour to build a 16 node cluster. With this cluster distribution,
you can choose commercial RHEL 4, or its clone, such as CentOS.

Please refer to the following link:
www.rocksclusters.org

Huiqun Zhou