[Pw_forum] RE: Welcome to the "Pw_forum" mailing list

halim said halim_said04 at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 11 03:24:03 CEST 2006

Dear All,

  I would like to plot the projected density from the decomposition of
projected density of sates  d orbitals into eg and t2g states, does some know how to do it? also which program shoud I use.

2.Also  I want to get the projected charge density for each orbital s, p, t2g, and eg, could you tell how to do it? and which program should I use.

  Could some one explain me ?

  Your help is highly appreciate.

  Regards,

  Halim Said,