[Pw_forum] Non-colinear magnetism

H.S.Domingos hsd22 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 17:09:28 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I would like to ask if the non-colinear magnetism part of the code is
fairly stable. I would like to do magnetism in permalloys and I dont have
a feel for how hard that might be with this code.
Is it advised to use the experimental features for this or is it
half-baked and unstable ?

Thank you very much once again,

Helder

|  Dr. Helder S. Domingos                                             |
| INESC Microsyst & Nanotechnol, Lisbon, P-1000 Portugal              |
| and                                                                 |
| R&D unit for  Molecular Chemical Physics                            |
| Chemistry Department, University of Coimbra                         |