[Pw_forum] PBE usoft Mg ?

H.S.Domingos hsd22 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 3 19:38:28 CEST 2006

Yes, so I will have to generate an Mg USP with PBE instead of Pw91.
Does anyone have one already made and tested for MgO for example ?

Thank you again and sorry I am new to PWSCF.

Helder

|  Dr. Helder S. Domingos                                             |
| INESC Microsyst & Nanotechnol, Lisbon, P-1000 Portugal              |
| and                                                                 |
| R&D unit for  Molecular Chemical Physics                            |
| Chemistry Department, University of Coimbra                         |