[Pw_forum] CPV compilation error (Contd)

Gerardo Ballabio g.ballabio at cineca.it
Wed Sep 28 15:01:54 CEST 2005

On 09/28/2005 12:44:20 PM, A Sen wrote:
> Dear Eyvaz,
>             Thank you very much for your cooperation. I have
> installed
> both fftw-2.1.5 and fftw-3.0.1, but still I am coming across
> the same errors. Regarding fftw-3.0.1, I did not find any lib
> directory as such, but only libfftw3.la.

If you installed fftw from source *and* did a "make install" as root
after compilation, the generated libraries must have been placed in
/usr/local/lib (if I remember correctly) unless you had specified a
different place with the "--prefix" option to "configure".

By the way Espresso didn't support fftw version 3 last time I
checked, you have to use version 2. Anyway the above is valid for
both versions.

Gerardo