[Pw_forum] fftw3

Alexander Shaposhnikov shaposh at isp.nsc.ru
Wed Sep 7 09:58:26 CEST 2005

Fftw project is not being developed anymore.
I am having problems with compiling both fftw2 and fftw3
on my machines.
Maybe it would be better to implement support for vendor-specific
fft implementations, for example in mkl, acml and so on. They should be
faster anyway and there will be continuing development.

Best Regards,
Alexander Shaposhnikov