[Pw_forum] Questions on supercell calculation of MgB2

张 洪彬 leoant21 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:07:10 CEST 2005

Dear Paolo:
  Thank you very much for your reply. However, I am not familiar with
supercell calculation, especially how "several k-points of the original
cell" refold into the Gamma point of the supercell. I can't find any
documents related to this topic and I cannot image it at all.Further more,
on how to "compare calculations that use the same grid to sample the
respective Brillouin zones", would you give me some further advice? What
does "the same grid" meaning? With the same deltak? Or something else?
Please help me.
With my kindest regards.

Hongbin Zhang