[Pw_forum] Pseudopotential Format

Lilia Boeri L.Boeri at fkf.mpg.de
Thu Oct 27 20:21:55 CEST 2005

dear Paolo,

thanks a lot for answering. I actually tried all the possible tests with
atomic, and they work nicely (total energies of different atomic configuratons differ
by less than 1d-4 Ry, wavefunctions look all right, as well as logarithmic
derivatives). As I told you, also in the bulk properties the difference
between the two codes are tiny, but there is some difference in the 1d
projection of the density and potential.
Is there a way to plot the potential with atomic ?
Best,
Lilia