[Pw_forum] about the cvs

li yan liyanpcl at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Nov 21 03:41:57 CET 2005

    Dear all,
    At first, i will give my gratitude to anyone who helped me.
    I am trying to study how to calculate the Raman intensities and have spent much time on the source codes (version 2.1.5), but Mr Paolo said that the corrected  source codes about Raman is not on the pwscf's website but on the cvs. In our university, i can only log on the educational web, that is to say, i cannot log on   foreign websites at my own will.
    So would you please download the source codes about Raman and mail them to me?.  I would be thankful for any help!

   best regards
     Yan Li