[Pw_forum] Anharmonic terms - 3rd order derivatives of energy wrt position

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 9 23:45:40 CET 2005

Dear Derek,

I think it's only 0 -q and q. The only way around it is to do a
supercell calculation, to fold into Gamma of the supercell points
outside Gamma of the primitive unit cell.

Also, it's norm-conserving only.

			nicola