[Pw_forum] filelph question

Miguel Martinez wmbmacam at lg.ehu.es
Mon Nov 7 11:00:32 CET 2005

Dear people,

It seems that my e-mail thanking Paolo Gianozzi for his answer was lost.
Anyway, after reading this:

> you are reading from the standard output of program ph.x
> instead of reading from file 'filelph'

I wondered if I had to redo all my calculations. Due to the large queues
in my cluster, I submitted a corrected script "just in case". However, I
suspect I can manually write all the filelph I need.

It seems that filelph has the following format:

qx qy qz  10???  3???
  omega1^2   omega2^2	omega3^2
[  Gaussian Broadening:   0.010 Ry, ngauss=   1
[  DOS =  1.571120 states/spin/Ry/Unit Cell at Ef=  8.320255 eV
[  and all those values I can find at the phonon output.

So I wonder:
a) What do the last two numbers of the first line mean?
b) What are the omega^2 units?
c) Is there any line I could omit?

Thank you very much in advance,

Miguel