[Pw_forum] CVS cp.x

Alexander Shaposhnikov shaposh at isp.nsc.ru
Tue Nov 1 05:46:14 CET 2005

It does not work for me. CP.x examples terminates
with the message:
"    from  newnlinit  : error #         1
      interpolation tables recalculation, not implemented yet "

I had the same problem with some previous checkout. So i just continued
to use 2.1.5 hoping it will be fixed, but its not yet.

The architecture is AMD64, ifort9.0 + icc9.0, goto-blas + ACML, mpich2.

Best Regards,
Alexander Shaposhnikov