[Pw_forum] electron-phonon interaction coefficient lambda of MgB2 by PWscf?

Liu Lei phyliul at nus.edu.sg
Tue May 10 05:13:08 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I calculated electron-phonon interaction coefficient lambda of MgB2 by
PWscf.

I got the value lambda=0.6, it seems a little bit too small.

Anyone try MgB2 before, would you please kindly give me some suggestions
and comments?

The below is my setting.

Thanks and regards,

LIU, LEI

PSEUDO_LIST="B.pz-vbc.UPF Mg.pz-n-vbc.UPF "

Electronic # self-consistent calculation and # non self-consistent
calculation

K_POINTS (automatic)

24  24  12  0  0  0

 # denser grid