=?gb2312?B?u9i4tA==?=:Re: [Pw_forum] Two problems for pseuodopotential choosing

wjyin at fudan.edu.cn wjyin at fudan.edu.cn
Sun May 8 14:06:30 CEST 2005

Dear Axel,
     Thanks for your useful help.
     My second question could not be presented clearly.

     When sovling Kohn-Sham equation by plane-wave pseudopotential
method , we
deal different valence pseudowave of momentum l=0,1,2... with
different
non-local l-dependent pseudopotential. Thus is illustrated in 220-221,
Part
III, <<Electronic Structure>>(by Richard M.Martin).

   As approximation, we are not necessary using large l
pseudopotential.
Could I set this maximum l in PWSCF . or it could be decided in
pseudopotential
generation.

best wishes
Yin Wanjian