[Pw_forum] Phonon calculation on bcc Te

Shihn Lun lsl0426 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 19:14:38 CET 2005

Hello Gironcoli,

Thanks for your response, and I had found out why the
phonon frequencies were not similar to other
calculations (PRL.v77.p1151).
I changed the pseudopotential from
'Te.pz-bhs.UPF'(pwscf website supplied) to FHI
pseudopotential on the phonon calculations of Te,
but the FHI pseudopotential that I used was from
abinit website.
Then, I got the answer that I wanted.

Best regards,

Shihn-lun.