[Pw_forum] restart a NEB calculation

sbraccia carlo sbraccia at sissa.it
Mon Jun 27 22:30:29 CEST 2005

Dear Patricia,

to restart from a file generated by path_int.sh with a different number
of images you have only to modify the input file by setting the new
number of images. If you are using CI_scheme="manual" you have also to
change the climbing image. I also suggest you to change the prefix of
your job so that you don't use the old wfcs that correspond to totally
different images (this would slowdown the self-consistency).

Best,

carlo