[Pw_forum] XCrySDen scripts

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Thu Jun 9 11:21:45 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 01:34 -0400, Silviu Zilberman wrote:

> Is there a way to get in the xcrysden script the minimal and maximal
> values of the density? If I have it, then it seems quite easy to modify
> the script to fix this problem.

Yes, there is:

set minvalue  [xc_iso minvalue]
set maxvalue  [xc_iso maxvalue]

Now, the $minvalue and $maxvalue contain the minimum and maximum values.
But use this in the proper place in the script, i.e., after the
data-grid is read (i.e. after the call to DataGridOK).

Best regards,
Tone

P.S.: maybe we should change to private channel for the xcrysden
questions, because this is a bit off the mailing list topic.