[Pw_forum] Question on occupation method!

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 16:11:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

Probably, you use k-points with a shift of the origin,
i.e., say,
8 8 8 1 1 1. But the \Gamma point is required for the
tetrahedra method. So, try N1 N2 N3 0 0 0.

By the way, the combination of 1x1x1 (and the same for
Gamma point)  and tetrahedra method is meaningless,
because for the last method at least 4 k-points are
required. Please have a look at Lehman&Taut (in
Physica Status Solidi B) and Blochl et al. (in PRB)
papers.

Bests,
Eyvaz.