[Pw_forum] why phonon calc stops at the first mode

Yong Jiang yjiang at asu.edu
Thu Jul 14 22:14:04 CEST 2005

Dear Dr. Paolo Giannozzi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

If it is the case, could the code be updated in later versions to be able to
prompt such error message whenever it encounts, so that users could take action
accordingly?

By the way, is there any unreasonable setting in my input files can be
downscaled/modified to avoid such problem? Would a parallel run be helpful?

Thanks very much!

Yong