[Pw_forum] Fermi Surface

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Mon Jul 11 17:37:20 CEST 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 15:48, Eyvaz Isaev wrote:

> I am not sure that you received my previous mail
> because it did not appear on the forum, too.

this can be simply verified by checking the mailing
list archive:
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2005-July/002686.html

> I would like to note that in my home PC I have
> integrated some programs for FS construction into
> /pwtools. Now "make tools" compile also two small
> auxiliary files for FS construction, and a path for
> these executable files are also corrected in
> Fermi_Surface.sh script.
> So, I suggest, now we can submit these files into
> PWSCF distribution in order to give Fermi surface
> construction functionality to PWSCF.

very good. Please submit the additional and modified files
to pwscf at pwscf.org and sooner or later somebody will insert
them into the distribution. Thank you for your contribution.

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it