[Pw_forum] configure problems

Jigang Zhang physicalreviewb at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 06:02:43 CEST 2005

Hello, Dear PWscf users,
      I got some problems in the very beginning. I tried to do ./configure on a cluster with F90 and MPIF90 but failed. The log file says f77 can not make executables. Sounds like PWscf doesn't like F90?  Then I tried to do the same thing under ifc 8.0 and mpiifort, this time it worked , but could not compile some subroutines (e.g path_tangent ).
      My knowledge in compilers is limited, but I need to use PWscf urgently . Does anybody can help? Thank you very much!

http://mail.yahoo.com