[Pw_forum] RE:weird error

Hong, SamPyo likedew at phys.ksu.edu
Wed Jan 26 18:58:46 CET 2005

Thank you for your answer !

I compiled the code simply by removing the Function path_tangent.
Now I have executable pw.x and it seems okay. It runs normally.
But I expect some problems in running pw.x later.  Becasue ,regarding
the path_base.F90 module, it says that
  ! ... This module contains all subroutines and functions needed for
  ! ... the implementation of "NEB" and "SMD" methods into the
  ! ... PWSCF-FPMD-CPV codes.

What kinds of problems could happen without the module?

Sampyo