[Pw_forum] Installation error again

Hyoungki Park uncpark at unc.edu
Tue Jan 25 23:13:58 CET 2005

Dear Paolo,
I followed your advice and replaced the line with two lines like you said.
But I am still getting error messages.  Can you help me out?
Thanks,

H. Park
  module restart_module
         ^
f90-855 f90: ERROR RESTART_MODULE, File = restart.f90, Line = 10, Column
= 10
  The compiler has detected errors in module "RESTART_MODULE".  No
module information file will be created for this module.

  USE ions_base,            ONLY : ntyp => nsp
                                   ^
f90-1015 f90: ERROR READFILE_NEW, File = restart.f90, Line = 561, Column
= 36
  Local-name "NTYP" must only be referenced once in a rename-list in
this scope.

f90: SGI MIPSpro Fortran 90 Version 7.42 (f14) Tue Jan 25, 2005  14:04:01
f90: 1337 source lines
f90: 2 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), 0 Other message(s), 0 ANSI(s)
cf90: "explain cf90-message number" gives more information about each
message
*** Error code 2 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)