[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Kai-Felix Braun kai_braun at gmx.de
Fri Jan 14 19:03:35 CET 2005

Hi,
I a doing an scf run with Au,C,S and H atoms and am using the PBE
pseudopotentials from the pwscf web page. I am getting

  warning: negative or imaginary core charge    -0.000003    0.000000

     Initial potential from superposition of free atoms

  Warning: negative or imaginary starting charge    -0.000128    0.000000  1

     starting charge =1596.46596

What needs to be done in this case ? Is this related to the pseudopotentials
?
Regards
Kai Braun

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben