[Pw_forum] pwcond.x reference

Andrea Dal Corso dalcorso at sissa.it
Tue Feb 22 18:41:23 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 08:16 -0800, Yonas Abraham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did any one know what reference was used to implement
> the  complex band structure calculation (pwcond.x). I
> try to look at the source code or the INITI_PWCOND
> file for reference and didn't find any. I have PRB 70
> 045417 (2004) by Alexander Smognunov. did by any
> chance that the code is based on that paper?

Yes. Other papers were the pwcond.x code has been used are:

A. Smogunov, A. Dal Corso, and E. Tosatti,
Ballistic conductance of Ni nanowire with a magnetization reversal,
Surf. Sci. 566-568, 390 (2004)

F. Picaud, A. Smogunov, A. Dal Corso, and E. Tosatti,
Complex band structures and decay length in polyethylene chains,
J. Phys.: Cond. Mat. 15, 3731 (2003).

A. Smogunov, A. Dal Corso, and E. Tosatti,
Complex band structure with ultrasoft pseudopotentials: fcc Ni and Ni
nanowire,
Surf. Sci. 532-535, 549 (2003)

Best regards,

Andrea
--
Andrea Dal Corso                    Tel. 0039-040-3787428
SISSA, Via Beirut 2/4               Fax. 0039-040-3787528
34014 Trieste (Italy)               e-mail: dalcorso at sissa.it