[Pw_forum] error from aainit

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Mon Dec 12 15:59:10 CET 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 16:44, Sergey Lisenkov wrote:

> >compiler, libraries? there is a Make.altix in install/, have a look at it
>
> The make.sys file is based on Make.altix in install/
>
> Compilers -ifort8.1, ifort9.0
> libraries - scsl, or mkl8.0
>
> In all cases the error was the same.

unless you have convincing evidence of the contrary, I will assume
it is a compiler bug, or a problem with libraries (the only thing I can
think of is an unexpected behavior in random number generation).
If you want to try to find convincing evidence, just compare what
"aainit" does when it works and when it doesn't: it is a rather simple
routine

Paolo

Paolo Giannozzi             e-mail:  giannozz at nest.sns.it