[Pw_forum] About maximally localized wannier function

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 27 16:46:49 CEST 2005

Dear Xinaghjun,

the version that Ivo Souza and myself have been using and
developing is at www.wannier.org . I've uploaded there the
latest files (wannier_0.9b) that contain the graphics output
for Xcrysden (courtesy of Michel Posternak) and the interface
with PWscf and the new makefiles (both courtesy of Jonathan Yates).

Arrigo Calzolari has in www.wannier-transport.org a transport/wannier
code interfaced with pwscf, where the wannier part is similar to the above.

Note that also, inside quantum-Espresso, the Car-Parrinello,
Gamma-sampling code CP has its own Wannier subroutines available.

Best,

			nicola