[Pw_forum] Problems with configuration and compiling of version 2.1.3

Axel Kohlmeyer axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Apr 21 09:12:39 CEST 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Alcantara Ortigoza, Marisol wrote:

MAO> Dear all,
MAO>
MAO> I was trying to use the new version of the code. After I ran
MAO> ./configuration (with which I had no problem) I tried to compile all the
MAO> programs (make all) but just at the end a compiler error appeared:
MAO>
MAO> ========================================================================
MAO> ======
MAO> fortcom: Severe: **Internal compiler error: internal abort** Please
MAO> Software Problem Report.  Note: File and line given may not be explicit
MAO> cause of this error.
MAO> in file (null), line 0, column 0

dear marisol,

internal compiler error is always a compiler/hardware problem.
please report this to your system administrator and have
him check it out.

the messages in the config.log should be ok, since the
configure script tries to find out what works, and what
does not work and then creates make.sys based on those
tests.

regards,
	axel.

[...]

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/