[Pw_forum] cvs version for raman

Axel Kohlmeyer axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 18 12:25:35 CEST 2005

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 himanshu at apsara.barc.ernet.in wrote:

dear himanshu,

there should be a file README.cvs in your pwscf package
that explains how you get access. but you should be aware,
that this version is constantly changed and amended. so
you should update, recompile and retest, bevore reporting
a bug. the cvs version may not even compile or work properly.

so it is most useful if you want to help in developing new
features, improve or debug the existing ones.

you should never, _never_ use it for 'production' calculations.

regards,
	axel kohlmeyer.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/