[Pw_forum] Recurring problem when starting "from_scratch" with pw.x

Alcantara Ortigoza, Marisol alcantar at phys.ksu.edu
Thu Apr 14 18:33:06 CEST 2005

Dear Paolo,

Thank you very much for replying.

I understand that the imaginary charge may be the problem but what is strange is that I have tried to run the calculation for over 30 times, starting "from_scratch" and getting the same warning and the same result. And it is independent of the system. Do you know what could be causing that the starting charge, suddenly, is messed up every time for every system?, What could I do then?

Thank you very much.

Marisol.