[Pw_forum] LAM 7.1.1 and PW2.1.2

Matteo Cococcioni matteoc at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 7 20:42:55 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I have to apologize again. In the message below I said that LAM 7.2.1 has been
released but it's not true. I got confused.

So Lam 7.0.6 with ifort 8.1 work well with PW 2.1.2. I'm not sure whether the
latest 8.1 compiler can work with lam 7.1.1; I haven't tried.

That's all I know. Sorry again for the confusion.

Matteo