[Pw_forum] Honeycomb structure

Gerardo Ballabio g.ballabio at cineca.it
Wed Apr 6 17:14:00 CEST 2005

On 04/06/05 16:42:17, Aritz Leonardo wrote:
> Yes, I wrote the coordinates like you say. Down,there is a simple
> input wich I am trying to visualize.
> If you have xcrysden, please type: xcrysden --pwi name_of_file

I believe your input file is correct, and the error is in xcrysden.
Indeed, if I load your input file with xcrysden, it puts atoms in the
wrong positions, as it happens to you. But then I've run your example
file through pw.x and loaded the _output_ with pwscf. That displays
the correct structure.

Tone, could you have a look at this?

Gerardo