[Pw_forum] Re: ask your help!

Matteo Cococcioni matteoc at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 26 17:00:22 CEST 2004

Dear Yingwen and Aijun

I've been making some tests on an opteron machines with the CP code contained
in
the Espresso package (last release) and found your make.sys very useful to
improve the one I had. Thank you.

I also found out that with pgi compiler, instead of using acml it is more
convenient to use pgi lapack and goto blas which you can download for free from
the web. I have attached my make.sys to this message.

It's only a small modification to yours (see "LIBS =" part) but the code could
run much faster
(20-25%).

I hope this can help.

Matteo