[Pw_forum] Compilation troubles on PC/linux

BOUYER Frédéric 153746 FB153746 at ATIL.CEA.FR
Thu Oct 7 09:15:44 CEST 2004

Dear All,

Sorry to be boring with such question about compilation, but I installed
yesterday the version 8.1 of the ifort intel compiler (on a PC/Xeon Linux
RedHat 9), and have always the error message :

ifort: error : could not find directory on which g++ resides

and the compilation cannot begin.

Does anybody have encounter this problem (environment variables to set, ...)
? Many thanks in advance for any replies that could help me.

Frédéric