[Pw_forum] espresso compilation error on PC (Xeon)

Pingo Mutombo mutombo at fzu.cz
Mon Oct 4 22:40:17 CEST 2004

Hello,
I am trying to compile  the espresso package but I am getting the
following message error:
Can  this be related to the code or to the Intel fortran compiler?
Many thanks,
                                    Pingo

home/crystal/espresso/include -I./ -nomodule -I
/home/crystal/espresso/Modules -I/
home/crystal/espresso/PW -I/home/crystal/espresso/PH -c
path_opt_routines.f90
ifort -Vaxlib -O2 -tpp6 -fpp -D__LINUX -D__INTEL -D__FFTW
-D__USE_INTERNAL_FFTW -I/
home/crystal/espresso/include -I./ -nomodule -I
/home/crystal/espresso/Modules -I/
home/crystal/espresso/PW -I/home/crystal/espresso/PH -c path_base.f90
0_9458

fortcom: Severe: **Internal compiler error: internal abort** Please
Software Problem Report. Note: File and line given may not be explicit
cause of this error.
in file (null), line 0, column 0

compilation aborted for path_base.f90 (code 3)
make[1]: *** [path_base.o] Error 3
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/crystal/espresso/Modules'
make: *** [mods] Error 2