[Pw_forum] espresso compilation error IBM SP4 arch

aaron at nemo.physics.ncsu.edu aaron at nemo.physics.ncsu.edu
Sat Oct 2 15:45:37 CEST 2004

Hi All, Carlo,

Thanks very much for the help.  I was able to move past that point with
your file parser.f90.  Now I'm stuck again, but I really want the
functionality I read about.

Here's the error:

        cc -Wp,-D__AIX,-D__PARA,-D__MPI,-DHAS_ZHEGVX -O2 -c c_mkdir.c
"c_mkdir.c", line 17.10: 1506-296 (S) #include file "c_defs.h" not found.

Stop.

Stop.

Usually I would expect the c-compiler to find these ~.h files on its own.

I can really make use of the functionality to specify intermediate images
in the NEB.

Thanks

Aaron