[Pw_forum] scf for BaTiO3

WANG Yuan Xu wang.yuanxu at nims.go.jp
Fri Oct 1 00:34:19 CEST 2004

Dear Paolo Giannozzi,

	Thank you for you email! I see it , I must generate the UPF file by myslef.
    I still not successful compiling Pwscf on Hitachi.
    I am not the root user. I want to know whether the shmem_include.f90 is necessary for Pwscf or it just be an option? what is useful for this file.
    the include file shmem.fh, where can i download it or install a lib?

Best
WANG Yuan Xu
National Institute for Materials Science
Computational Materials Science Center
Namiki 1-1, Tsukuba 305-0044, Japan
Phone +81-29-8513354-8092; Fax +81-29-8541207
wang.yuanxu at nims.go.jp
2004-10-01

======= 2004-09-30 20:18:45 you wrote=======