[Pw_forum] Whirlgif

Axel Kohlmeyer axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 29 16:41:38 CET 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Tone Kokalj wrote:

hi folks,

sorry to butt in on this, but you should also consider
looking into gifsicle (http://www.lcdf.org/gifsicle/)
which is in many ways superior to whirlgif and has
a simple viewer for (animated) gifs (=gifview) included.

regards,
	axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/