[Pw_forum] Whirlgif

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Mon Nov 29 15:50:09 CET 2004

my "whirlgif" is also in /usr/bin   so i did not change the custom-defs.
I obtain a lot (say some 10) of gif files named anim-x.gif (x=0,1,2,3,..)
using the arrow key pointing to the right and clicking repeatedly until it
shows "slide 21/21". Then by stopping, i enter a name which creates a large
file (about 8 MB) with name we enter in the process of saving.
However, I do not know how to run animation.
Best regards,
Mahmoud